Oracle RAC team招人了。
想了解Oracle database的下一代数据库(11.2 12g …)吗？
Wanna drink beer with Stefan Pommi on Fridays? 🙂 🙂
Title: (Senior) Member of Technical Staff, Server Technologies
Department: Real Application Cluster (RAC) Development.
Category: RAC Clustering and RDBMS testing
Salary Ranges: Competitive
Contact: Winston.Huang@oracle.com or Rung-Huang.Tsai@oracle.com
(mark as referred by Ricky ^_^)
Responsible for RAC-DB stability and performance testing on varies platforms; responsible for understanding RAC functionality and Oracle rdbms&asm new features on varies releases and responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enhancing test infrastructure/tools and verifying testing results.
This is the golden opportunity to learn Oracle within Oracle, the challenging position provides training to lay the foundation of RAC and database stability, High Availability. Engineer will expose to latest Oracle technologies on varies platforms. Those experiences are extremely valuable toward the building solid foundations of RAC and High availability systems for future system architecture integration and consulting work.
· Logs and tracks product defects as encountered.
· Specific Projects include: RAC stability bundle testing:
o Understand the vulnerabilities for each release.
o Ensure quality of post-release bundle deliverables by understanding new feature/enhancement and verifying various fixes.
o Enhance the test tools/infrastructure, aim to an automated testing framework with flexibility and simplicity.
o Understand RDBMS functions, especially in RAC environment, for detecting failure in functionality and usability.
· Various Workload understanding, placement, maintenance and enhancement.
In addition to these primary duties, the incumbent will also participate in additional tasks with other senior team members, e.g.:
· Product testing (beta and pre-release stress/destructive tests)
· Product training and user documentation review
· At least 2 years experience in database environments and configuring/or testing/or administrating in Oracle 9i/10g. (Production/Testing environment).
· Good understanding of database architecture and terminology.
· Proficiency in Perl and other scripting languages; and plsql
· Must have experiences in any one of the following platforms: Linux, HP-UX, Solaris 64, IBM/AIX, Windows.
· Experience designing and executing destructive or performance tests is a plus.
· Experience in clustered server environments or Oracle RAC is preferred.
· Experience as an Oracle dba or Plsql developer is preferred.
Personal Profile / Skills:
· Quick and willing to learn, self-motivator, attention to details and team player
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English
· Ability to multitask and deliver under pressure
Good academic records for entry-level position, new graduate welcome