Oracle Beijing Hiring PeopleSoft Developer
Contact: Yanmi.firstname.lastname@example.org, refer by RickyZhu
Total Count: 8
Title: PeopleSoft Developer
Department/ Division Description
Oracle Applications Product Group (APG) focuses on product development, solution development based on Oracle Applications products such as E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft Enterprise, Siebel CRM, JDE, i-flex etc. We work closely with Oracle Headquarter, APAC and India Development Center to develop new products, APAC localizations and industry solutions in Finance, HRMS, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) areas.
Oracle is actively seeking (Sr.) PeopleSoft developers to join HCM Team of APG. Position is based in Beijing, China. Main focus of this position will be to develop the new enhancement features for PeopleSoft HCM and maintain delivered products.
Candidate should demonstrate ability and commitment to complete high quality work in a timely manner within tight schedules. Candidates should be highly self-motivated; have a very strong educational background in computer science/Engineering; and have a proven record of successful product design and development. The ideal candidate will have strong experience of PeopleSoft HCM, including experience with Application Designer, SQR, AWE/AE, CI, Integration Broker, etc.
1. Work with Functional Consultant to understand development requirements, solutions and functional designs.
2. Creation of Technical Designs, coding, and perform unit testing, delivering high quality software, following PeopleSoft development process
3. Provide production support and maintenance for released products, and deliver product bundles, following standard PeopleSoft support process.
4. Senior developer to review designs and codes made by peer or junior developer to ensure high quality for deliverables.
5. Collaborate with QA team to provide analysis, design, development and testing guidance and support. Contribute and review QA test plans.
1. BS or MS degree in computer science or computer engineering.
2. Minimum 2 years of PeopleSoft related project experience.
3. Familiarity with PeopleTools and lifecycle of PeopleSoft development.
4. Experience on Application Designer /Application Engine / Component Interface / workflow / Integration Broker / SQR is required.
5. The technical skills on Oracle Database / PL/SQL / Java /XML will be a big plus
6. Functional knowledge on PeopleSoft HCM (especially HR Core, Payroll, Compensation, etc) will be highly preferred
7. Candidate should have strong English skills, both in writing/reading and speaking/listening
8. Highly self-motivated/Quicker Learner/Team Player