This is a bit Urgent. Oracle RAC Development team is Hiring. Prefer base is Shenzhen and Beijing
- * must be new graduate this year with master degree in Computer or Science related field.
- * must graduate at top 10 university.
Below please find the job description, this is the golden opportunity to learn the Oracle core technologies in the Sever Technologies division. If you think the work is a good fit with your interests. Please send your CV based on the contact information of the job description.
The following URLs can provide more information about RAC
Oracle RAC is the crown jewel in the company. We own the most fast growing core product with advanced technologies.
Detailed as below:
- Job title: Associate Member of Technical Staff, Server Technologies
- Department: Real Application Cluster (RAC) Development.
- Category: Oracle Clusterware , RAC Clustering and RDBMS testing
- Contact: Winston.Huang@oracle.com or Rung-Huang.Tsai@oracle.com
Responsible for RAC-DB stability, performance testing and Clusterware destructive testing on varies platforms; responsible for understanding RAC functionality, Oracle rdbms and asm new features and Oracle clusterware on varies releases and responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enhancing test infrastructure/tools and verifying testing results.
This is the golden opportunity to learn Oracle within Oracle, the challenging position provides training to lay the foundation of RAC and database stability, High Availability. Engineer will expose to latest Oracle technologies on varies platforms. Those experiences are extremely valuable toward the building solid foundations of RAC and High availability systems for future system architecture integration and consulting work.
- · Logs and tracks product defects as encountered.
- · Specific Projects include: RAC stability testing and Oracle Clusterware testing:
- o Understand the vulnerabilities for each release.
- o Ensure quality of post-release bundle deliverables by understanding new feature/enhancement and verifying various fixes.
- o Enhance the test tools/infrastructure, aim to an automated testing framework with flexibility and simplicity.
- o Understand RDBMS functions, especially in RAC environment, for detecting failure in functionality and usability.
In addition to tasks described above, the incumbent will also participate in additional tasks with other senior team members, e.g.:
- · Product testing (beta and pre-release stress/destructive tests)
- · Product training and user documentation review
- · Good understanding of database concept, architecture and terminology.
- · Proficiency in Perl and other scripting languages; and plsql
- · Good grasp in programming language and operating system level knowledge.
- · Knowledge in software engineering and system software testing is a plus.
- · Knowledge in Oracle database or Plsql is preferred.
Personal Profile / Skills:
- · Quick and willing to learn, self-motivator, attention to details and team player
- · Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- · Ability to multitask and deliver under pressure
- · Good academic records for entry-level position, new graduate welcome